As the market gets tougher, and clients’ expectations increase, brokers have find different ways to gain a competitive edge. It’s been argued that the opportunity is there to be a one-stop-shop for financial advice – to diversify and become a client’s trusted adviser.
Come to the MPA Broker Business Exchange to find out how.
Experts will provide practical tips on other revenue streams to expand brokers’ offering beyond residential loans, including:
- SME finance: What you need to know
- Specialist lending
- The benefits of commercial lending
- How to add insurance to your customer value proposition
- Asset and equipment finance: What you need to know
- Growth opportunities through reverse mortgages
The Broker Business Exchange comprises three streams: the main conference stream, where MPA’s top brokers will share their tips on building a successful brokerage; the diversification workshops; and a digital marketing masterclass.
For more information on the program, click here.
The Broker Business Exchange is accredited for CPD points by the FBAA and MFAA. It will be held at The Westin Sydney on Wednesday 6 June. Find out more.