With our Brokers on Non-banks survey soon coming to a close, we thought we would revisit what the non-banks had to say on their year ahead in our March issue roundup.
Jonathan Street, CEO, Thinktank
- Variety of product enhancements
- Marketing initiatives in the digital space
- The opening of first interstate office in Melbourne
- Introduce a broader range of eligibility to commercial products
- Have responded directly to a significant uplift in demand for their products and CPD-accredited commercial lending training workshops and mentoring programs.
- Preparations for a second small-ticket commercial securitisation following the success of their first transaction in the middle of last year.
Murray Cowan, Owner, Better Mortgage Management
- offering competitive ‘outside the square’ solutions to our broker partners.
- broadening our presence to those brokers who utilise non-banks/mortgage managers for full-doc, alt-doc and specialist lending solutions
- increasing our education and support for those brokers who may not have a mortgage manager on their list of preferred lenders
Barrie Gaubert, Director, Iden Group
- online submission and paperless workflow
- brand new broker portal and new websites to come
- new broker relationships along with new broker training tools and solutions.
- focus on national growth and product innovation
- additional funding lines
- broader BDM footprint
- increase our reach in our established markets and influence in new markets
Ray Hair, General Manager Sales, Homeloans
Let us know your thoughts on these non-banks by completing our survey and you could win 3x bottles of Penfolds.
Royden D'Vaz, National Manager Sales, Marketing and Distribution, Bluestone Mortgages
- improve how we are positioned on the larger broker software platforms
- improve our own website and tools to make it easier for brokers
- exploring innovative ways we can expand our product range and service niche groups that may be otherwise unable to secure finance.
- our sales team will continue to expand
- adding new BDMs in Queensland and SA
- providing market intel and tools to assist brokers in growing their own business
Cory Bannister, Vice President and Head of Distribution, La Trobe Financial
- the release of three new products in the first half of the year
- enhancements to our existing range: an upgrade of our online loan lodgment system, and unique Virtual Settlement Room technology;
- launch of a new advertising campaign
- expanding both our credit and sales teams
Liberty(1).jpg" style="line-height: 20.7999992370605px; width: 120px; height: 131px; margin: 5px; float: right; border-width: 2px; border-style: solid;" />John Mohnacheff, National Sales Manager, Liberty Financial
- enhancements to our motor business
- offer a broad range of innovative credit insurance solutions,
- offer general insurance options, including LFI’s Home and Motor Vehicle Insurance products,
Mario Rehayem, Director of Sales and Distribution, Pepper
- further improvements to some of our current products, as well as introducing brand-new products to market.
- further increase broker and white-label partner support this year
- enhance our Better Business e-learning hub by launching new online educational modules that will be developed in conjunction with top-tier law firms