The 16th annual Australian Mortgage Awards will return to Sydney in October to recognise the outstanding work of individuals, teams and businesses working in the mortgage and finance industry.
Nominations are open until Friday 30 June across 27 categories. Australia’s best brokers and brokerage businesses are encouraged to enter the following categories:
- ANZ Broker of the Year – Commercial
- FBAA Broker of the Year – Independent
- ALI Group Broker of the Year – Insurance (Mortgage Protection & Life)
- Pepper Money Broker of the Year – Specialist Lending
- CBA Broker of the Year – Productivity
- Young Gun of the Year (Franchise)
- ING Direct Young Gun of the Year - Independent
- Bluestone Brokerage of the Year - Diversification
- ANZ Brokerage of the Year (1-5 Staff)
- Giant Finance Group Brokerage of the Year (6-20 Staff)
- ME Brokerage of the Year (>20 Staff)
- NextGen New Brokerage of the Year
- La Trobe Financial Best Customer Service from an Individual Office
- Most Effective Online Presence - Broker
Click here to view the full list of award categories and nominate.
The Australian Mortgage Awards will be held The Star, Sydney on Friday 27 October 2017. Visit www.australianmortgageawards.com.au for more information.